Some Accidents Lead to Very Serious Injuries
While accidents happen all the time, some accidents can result in serious, life-changing injuries. Car crashes, trucking collisions and other incidents involving motorized vehicles often cause individuals to sustain grave injuries that may require a lifetime of care and rehabilitation. The higher the force upon the injury victim, the more likely the victim is going to suffer severe catastrophic injuries. Consider the following:
- When a semitrailer truck traveling at highway speeds strikes a passenger vehicle, serious injuries are likely to occur.
- When two passenger cars traveling at the posted speed limit going in different directions collide, the outcome can be catastrophic.
- Even if two passenger cars are going in the same direction and one is stopped and the other is traveling at the posted speed limit, passengers and drivers can sustain severe injuries.
- Accidents involving motorcyclists nearly always produce serious injuries given the limited amount of protection a motorcycle provides to its riders.
- Whether the accident involves a car, truck or other vehicle, when a driver hits a pedestrian, the pedestrian is likely to suffer severe if not fatal injuries.
The common element in all of these situations is the application of great force upon the accident victim. Unfortunately, when an individual is hit with such force, serious and catastrophic injuries, including concussions, brain damage, fractures and other bodily injuries, are the likely result.
Phoenix Accident Attorneys Helping Seriously Injured Victims
Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law understands just how difficult it can be when you or someone you love has been involved in a serious accident. The attorneys at our firm have been fighting for the rights of accident victims for more than 65 years. We know that these types of accidents can change your life forever, and we are committed to helping accident victims get the financial compensation they need and deserve. Our law firm handles a broad range of serious accident cases, including cases involving:
- Fractures/broken bones
- Herniated/bulging disks
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Mental impairment
- Aggravation of preexisting conditions
- Scarring and road rash
- Loss of consortium
- Brain injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding and lacerations
- Nerve damage
- Permanent scarring and disfigurement
Turn to the Legal Team at Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law
When you are seriously injured in an accident, it can be difficult to know where to turn to get the help you need. The Phoenix accident attorneys at Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law are here to help. Our firm limits its practice to personal injury law, and we know how to get maximum financial recoveries for our clients. We have represented thousands of accident victims and are dedicated to doing everything we can to make the legal process simple and easy for you. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you will never have to pay us any fees until we secure a recovery in your case. Not a dime for our time, unless we collect for you!